Monday, September 29, 2008

Red



I should listen to the wise counsel of experienced new mothers. You ask, "Dori, doesn't having four boys qualify you as an experienced, wise, new mother?" To which I answer, "No, because I believe sharing my body with little testosterone-filled entities has left me less sagacious and more fatuous."

Anyway, today I decided that I needed a new hair color. You'd know - if you spoke to said wise mothers - that making a drastic change to your hair after having a baby is a B-A-D idea. I'm impulsive, though, so it's done. And I'm getting mixed reviews from the personalities that live inside me.

I'd have posted a shot from the front, but baby-weight has made me look startlingly like John Travolta. It would detract from your being able to see the color.

Now, I'm off to get a tattoo.
:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan said...

I like it. It's kind of hard to tell in the picture, but I can't wait to see it in person! (And, I'm game for tattoos!)

Scary Mom said...

Dori, if I didn't know you and even knowing you, I sure do want to see that gorgeous blonde's face!

Your pose captures me.