Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A pictorial review of my week

This has been a weird week. I'm sure it wouldn't have been as weird with an appropriate amount of sleep, alas...

This past weekend, there was a loud banging noise in our chimney - as if someone were dropping tennis balls down it. Chad walked outside to inspect and this guy was eating his lunch....


Many interesting revelations on either how lazy I am as a mom or how tired I am. For instance, to get my toddler to stop jumping on the new couch, I made it ok to jump on his bed (this is a classic example of redirection gone terribly wrong).



Also, I'm proud to say that he no longer colors on the walls or my books. However, we are still working on acceptable palettes...


My oldest kiddos were able to hold the baby for the first time. Here are some cute shots of that.

And that last picture is of my 10-year-old. I have a double-digit kid. It's a momentous day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday to the cool 10-year-old! Double digits...very mature!!