Getting up at 3am to go through my stocking and then trying hard to put them back the way they were. Waking my mom and the bear (a.k.a. Dad before coffee) up at 5am to shred wrapping paper. The disappointment when it was all over. The realization that I had a stack of new stuff to play with. Those special sugar highs that can only come from Santa's candy.
Yes, Christmas is exciting.
Well...for most people.
Some people just can't get in the mood:
Here's the "What the heck did you wake me up so early for?"
The classic "What is this thing you keep waving at me?"
"Mom, could you please explain to Dad that a lack of expression is directly related to a lack of enthusiasm?"
"Mom, could you please explain to Dad that a lack of expression is directly related to a lack of enthusiasm?"
"Great, now Mom is in on it. People, if you want to put something in my hands, make it one of those candies the big boys got in those huge socks."
In the background, you can see him. "Am I the only sane one in this family?"
I'm sure he doesn't share my sentiment, but here it is anyway -
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Man, that kid can throw his thoughts really well. You read everything he is thinking perfectly.
Wow, I hope that was what he was thinking this morning! Keep the picture stories coming...keeps me interested! lol
Ha ha! Love the pics - I'm glad Cade was able to tolerate the experience.
Post a Comment