Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures I will definitely show to their significant others someday...


Each year, Chad's parents buy all the kids pajamas. I didn't grow up in a 'pj' family. Getting dressed into a 'pre-bed' outfit never made sense to me and I certainly can't sleep in pj's because I have a tendency to twirl my legs into a giant, claustrophobic taco made of sheets. But, the kids love their pj's, so I love the gift because, like I said, I never think about buying pajamas.

This year, the pajamas Pearce and Cole received had one of those devices sewn in that flashes when the fabric moves. You can't just hit the device - Pearce tried that - it only flashes with movement.

These are the pictures I took of Pearce and Cole trying to get their pajamas to flash.







P.S. - I'm writing this while wearing pajama bottoms. I've been partially converted. I still prefer t-shirts on top, but I LOVE the pajama bottoms for wearing around the house.

2 comments:

Scary Mom said...

If you had pjs like that I'm thinking with the tornado you always seemed to create with your covers, Chad would not be getting any shut eye for the light show going on.

Definitely blackmail for Pearce and Cole's way far in the future mates.

Megan said...

Wedding slide show...here we come!

I'm with you on the PJ pants for lounging. I get to hot at night to sleep in them usually, but good for hanging around the house. Or if it's REALLY cold. I like camis or tanks for the top, generally speaking.

:o)