Here are some shots from the first batch:
Pay close attention to the rear view mirror in this one...
After all that, he asked for the camera while I was working in the office and I gave it to him. Who am I to deny his growth as a future savant? Here are some of the second batch:
There's a certain simplistic beauty in the consistency, right?
3 comments:
First few savant, 2nd few feet (on purpose, could be savant), last photo a possible future Jackson Pollock, except an abstract impressionist photographer without the demented, alcoholic life.
I don't know why but after the gorgeous scenic photos the rest made me chuckle and laugh throughout - was I supposed to? And the last one was a burst of out loud laughing!
What she said...
The second set could be like a unique art form that he made up. the last pic made me crack up too!
This must be why he asked for "his" camera the other day in the computer room.
I love the rearview mirror pic!
Post a Comment