
All parents know the fear of suddenly realizing your house is TOO quiet. Usually, this is when you discover your children filling your bathtub with unrolled toilet paper. Or, you find the cat is wearing your most expensive makeup and you're pretty sure he didn't apply it himself. Or, you find your best fishing lures (exposed hooks and all) dangling from your toddlers overalls.**
In this case, Chad went to check on the eerie silence and came back to get me and Baxter (I named my new camera).
The picture above is evidence that my life sometimes throws me a cosmic bone. You can't tell because I used a flash, but they were watching a movie in the complete darkness of their room. Stone had tucked Cade into that blanket, turned the movie on, turned out the light, and hopped into the bed. The coup de grĂ¢ce to my already unstable heart was Cade rubbing Stone's hair. Can you see it? Kill shot. As Pearce would say, "Mom got some MAJOR mascara in her eyes on that one."
**Please don't call the authorities on me. I exaggerate for comedic effect. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment