Monday, October 27, 2008

The only way I get in the pictures

If you are the one always taking the pictures, you end up with a hard drive full of your own life without you in it. I've decided to combat this with the oh-so-flattering self shots. Or, as in the bottom picture, I'm taking a cue from my 8-year-old and jumping into pictures where I'm not the intended subject.

I have noticed that this angle isn't flattering to me. I seem to grow chins that I don't actually possess. My smile is WAY too big. My nose is WAY too close to the lens. My head is sometimes half cut off.

However! I will be chronicled!

Of course, I start this tradition the night I'm wearing a prom dress and a little girl's tiara...did you expect anything less???






2 comments:

Scary Mom said...

Okay, I know every person in each picture, except who is the girl on the left?

Megan said...

How cute are we? And, I think you look great! No extra chins in sight!